Musicarenje.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Musicarenje.net

Fly Fishing

Portal*PrijemTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

Hello everybody :D

Ići dole 
+2
Mixmaster
Andrei.A
6 posters
Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3  Sledeći
AutorPoruka
Vargoneti
Fly fisherman
Fly fisherman

Broj poruka : 5
Datum upisa : 03.05.2011

Hello everybody :D - Page 2 Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Hello everybody :D   Hello everybody :D - Page 2 EmptyUto 03 Maj 2011, 07:20

Hello everyone
i am planing also a fishing trip to Montenegro-Kolasin(Tara mainly) in 18-23th June,my question is,which type of flies would be the best in that period(dry fly only)my main target would be the grayling ,do i have to book/make reservation for the fishing licenses in advance or can i simply buy them when i arrive there?
thank you in advance
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Madjoni
Madjoni

Broj poruka : 9731
Datum upisa : 14.10.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Hello everybody :D   Hello everybody :D - Page 2 EmptyUto 03 Maj 2011, 09:06

Hi vargoneti
You can buy license when you arrive.Kolasin is small town and it is easy to get in touch with river keeper.
Month june is best for fishing there and you have very complex hatching ,from down till dusk.Everything is on stake then,from small caddis to big may flies
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://www.flyfishingprimus.me/
Mixmaster
MASTER
Mixmaster

Broj poruka : 10000
Godina : 54
Datum upisa : 05.08.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Hello everybody :D   Hello everybody :D - Page 2 EmptyUto 03 Maj 2011, 09:25

Madjoni's right. It's hard to preciesely match the hatch for june, if you are not on the water. There are so many insects at that time.
But, i'll dare to give you an advice. Tie the midges on hook #20 -# 16, olive duns on hooks #18 - #12 and sedges on #16- #14.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Vargoneti
Fly fisherman
Fly fisherman

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Hello everybody :D   Hello everybody :D - Page 2 EmptyUto 03 Maj 2011, 13:49

thank you for the quick reply'es sampion 1

if i have more questions i will let you know thanks you
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Madjoni
Madjoni

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Hello everybody :D   Hello everybody :D - Page 2 EmptyUto 03 Maj 2011, 13:52

Feel free to ask whatever you want and also you are welcome to present some of your waters cheers
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Vargoneti
Fly fisherman
Fly fisherman

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Hello everybody :D   Hello everybody :D - Page 2 EmptyUto 03 Maj 2011, 14:37

Sadly alot of our waters are full of garbage and they are being poached Placko ,there are just a few remote places left that are clean and have some decent
fish in it, so if we really want a good time at a water that isn't full of garbage and has decent fishes in it,one of the best option is to search for it outside our country,like Montenegro for ex Laughing
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Vargoneti
Fly fisherman
Fly fisherman

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Hello everybody :D   Hello everybody :D - Page 2 EmptyČet 12 Maj 2011, 07:03

is it true that f fly's work the best in that period? did some research and from what i've read 90 % of the ppl where using small f fly's in size's 14-18# in different colours with best results
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Mixmaster
MASTER
Mixmaster

Broj poruka : 10000
Godina : 54
Datum upisa : 05.08.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Hello everybody :D   Hello everybody :D - Page 2 EmptyČet 12 Maj 2011, 09:13

You're right. If you make flies for montenegrin rivers, the best hook sizes are 14 - 18 (even #20). And, don't tie them bushy. It's much better if they look tiny, because water is extremely clear and fish selective.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Andrei.A
Fly fisherman
Fly fisherman
Andrei.A

Broj poruka : 91
Godina : 43
Datum upisa : 03.01.2011

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Hello everybody :D   Hello everybody :D - Page 2 EmptyPon 16 Maj 2011, 10:05

http://www.flytying.ro/pescuit/pescuit-la-musca-pe-plav-in-muntenegru-514

great article ! cool photos
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Andrei.A
Fly fisherman
Fly fisherman
Andrei.A

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Hello everybody :D   Hello everybody :D - Page 2 EmptyPon 16 Maj 2011, 16:01

hey guys, how does the weather look these days in kolasin ?
I saw on accuweather that next week is about to rain. How does this will affect the waters in the area? help 1
We are about to arrive on 29th of may skocko

PS if the fish will bite, it can rain as much as it wants ha ha ha ha
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Andrei.A
Fly fisherman
Fly fisherman
Andrei.A

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Hello everybody :D   Hello everybody :D - Page 2 EmptyUto 17 Maj 2011, 09:26

guys, now really , how fast does tara clears up after rain ?

I am a little scared looking at this :
http://www.accuweather.com/en-us/me/kola%C5%A1in/kolasin/forecast2.aspx ....
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Madjoni
Madjoni

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Hello everybody :D   Hello everybody :D - Page 2 EmptyUto 17 Maj 2011, 09:30

Andrei.A ::
guys, now really , how fast does tara clears up after rain ?

it depends ..how many days are you staying there Laughing
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Andrei.A
Fly fisherman
Fly fisherman
Andrei.A

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Hello everybody :D   Hello everybody :D - Page 2 EmptyUto 17 Maj 2011, 10:01

lol! one week Laughing ....
should I bring a lot of drinks with me ? :ziveli :
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Madjoni
Madjoni

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Hello everybody :D   Hello everybody :D - Page 2 EmptyUto 17 Maj 2011, 10:11

Andrei.A ::
lol! one week Laughing ....
should I bring a lot of drinks with me ? :ziveli :
week?than you have not to worry about rain....There is also couple smaller streams where you can fish even Tara is no good cheers

No need to carry along drinks mate,we have loads of that Laughing Me personally made 150 l of plum brandy plus 50 l of apple brandy this winter so if whether is going to be bad we can be bad too and you want remember bad weather or fishing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Andrei.A
Fly fisherman
Fly fisherman
Andrei.A

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Hello everybody :D   Hello everybody :D - Page 2 EmptyUto 17 Maj 2011, 10:35

Thats great news skocko ... well, what can I say, in our language we should say that you are " gospodar" with so many "products" Bravooo

Anyway, I hope that the weather guys are wrong :D and the weather will be great .

Now, two more questions :
can we buy our licenses on sunday ?
who would be interested in a sunday night meeting for a "product" exchange experience :ziveli : Laughing
I shall definetly have something romanian special with me, along with my rods cheers
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Hello everybody :D   Hello everybody :D - Page 2 Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Hello everybody :D
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 2 od 3Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3  Sledeći

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Musicarenje.net :: International fly fishing forum :: International fly fishing forum-
Skoči na: