Musicarenje.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Musicarenje.net

Fly Fishing

Portal*PrijemTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

Neke osnovne tehnike FC

Ići dole 
3 posters
AutorPoruka
Murino
Admin
Admin
Murino

Broj poruka : 31734
Datum upisa : 26.04.2008

Neke osnovne tehnike FC Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Neke osnovne tehnike FC   Neke osnovne tehnike FC EmptyČet 29 Jan 2009, 21:16

Roll Cast

You will find yourself using this cast more than any other when fishing a small stream for brookies in tight quarters.
When you have a stream with a lot of overhangs and foliage there just isn't enough room for an over head cast.
The roll cast can be done best with a double taper line.

Ovaj zabačaj ćete najviše koristiti, kada lovite na malim rekama (potocima), koji su obrasli raznim rastinjem
koje se nadvilo nad vodom i gde ne postoji prostora za over head zabačaj.

Roll Cast se najbolje izvodi sa duplo konusnom linijom.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

1 - Lift your rod tip up slowly, when your rod tip is slightly behind you stop and wait a moment.
This will let your line set in the water and help you load your rod.

2 - Speed up your forward stroke and then quickly stop your rod tip. This is called the speed stroke.

3 - Let your fly line roll out in front of you. Your line should for a loop and then straighten out before laying on the water.

Practice as much as you can. This cast can make your fishing experience more enjoyable.

1.Podogni vrh svog štapa lagano, kada je vrh tvog štapa malo iza tebe, zaustavi kretanje istog na trenutak.
Ovo će omogućiti da kanap zauzme odgovarajući položaj na vodi i pomoći boljem punjenju štapa.

2.Ubrzaj prednji zabacaj i u trenutku zaustavi vrh štapa...Ovo se zove brzinski zabačaj.

3.Neka se kanap otkotrlja od tebe.Kanap treba da napravi loop i da se nakon toga ispravi pre nego sto padne na vodu.

Vježbaj što je više moguće.Ovaj zabačaj može da ti donese mnogo lijepih trenutaka u ribolovu.

Kompletan sadržaj ove teme (i slike i tekst )skinut sa linka www.flyfishingnetwork.org

Poslednji put izmenio Murino dana Sre 22 Sep 2010, 20:47, izmenio ukupno 7 puta
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://musicarenje.net
Murino
Admin
Admin
Murino

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Neke osnovne tehnike FC   Neke osnovne tehnike FC EmptyČet 29 Jan 2009, 21:20

False Cast

The false cast can be used for two different operations in fly fishing. First it is used to help in changing directions between casts. It also helps us to set and determine the desistance of the cast to a given point. The false cast is repeated three or four times to help us move to the right or left, not letting it lay on the water until our final cast. Second it is a great cast to use to help dry out a water logged dry fly.

1 - Lift the fly line off the water as in any normal cast.

2 - Let the back cast unroll behind you until you feel a slight pull backwards on the rod. Your line should make a small loop.

3 - Bring your fly rod forward but do not let the line settle on the water. Wait until the line is out in front forming a small loop. Repeat all movement until you are ready to make your final cast.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Murino
Admin
Admin
Murino

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Neke osnovne tehnike FC   Neke osnovne tehnike FC EmptyČet 29 Jan 2009, 21:24

Double Haul Cast

The Double haul cast will help you get that little more distance. It's a cast to help you get across a deep pool or a rising fish to hard to get to.

1 - With a short downward pull draw down about five to eight inches of fly line on the back cast.

2 - Bring your hand and line up. Let the fly line unroll behind you as in an overhead cast.

3 - Make your second haul in equal length as in figure 1. Do this in the acceleration of the forward cast.

4 - Bring your hand holding the fly line quickly forward as if you were shooting your line and complete the cast.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Murino
Admin
Admin
Murino

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Neke osnovne tehnike FC   Neke osnovne tehnike FC EmptyČet 29 Jan 2009, 21:29

Overhand Cast

The overhand cast is used to pick your fly line up off the water and reposition your fly on a different target.
This cast will be used many times over to get you into the spot where you might encounter a fish.

1 - Face your target and point your rod tip at the target. Lower your rod tip to let all the slack out of your line.

2 - Raise your rod tip and begin to accelerate your lift slowly but steadily to get your fly line off the water.

3 - Apply some speed to your backstroke. This will load your fly rod with energy to propel your line into the back cast.

4 - Stop the rod quickly to form a tight loop as it passes overhead. The shorter the stroke and a good straight plane will make a smaller loop.

5 - Stop as the back cast unrolls behind you. You will start to feel the slightest pull. This will start to be the signal to begin your forward acceleration.

6 - A short forward speed stroke and aim your cast at the target. Stop. Let your line settle on the water. To make your next cast repeat.

Poslednji izmenio Murino dana Sre 22 Sep 2010, 20:39, izmenjeno ukupno 1 puta
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Ranko
Guide
Guide
Ranko

Broj poruka : 1045
Godina : 67
Datum upisa : 17.06.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Neke osnovne tehnike FC   Neke osnovne tehnike FC EmptyPet 20 Feb 2009, 10:07

Što se neko ne nadje pametan pa da ovaj tekst lepo prevede na srpski jezik , ne zbog mene nego zbog ovih
mladih klinaca koji žele da nešto više nauče i saznaju o raznim zabačajima i školi flaj fišinga i da im nešto na vodi koristi.

Bistro, Ranko!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Trn
Visitor
Trn

Broj poruka : 165
Godina : 33
Datum upisa : 21.01.2009

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Neke osnovne tehnike FC   Neke osnovne tehnike FC EmptyPet 20 Feb 2009, 13:37

Stvarno je dobra stvar što je se Murino seti ovoga, zbog nas početnika. Ali moram da učim engleski study

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Murino
Admin
Admin
Murino

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Neke osnovne tehnike FC   Neke osnovne tehnike FC EmptySre 22 Sep 2010, 20:37

Zanimljivo i jako praktično, koristite samo pravilno kursor miša !!!

Casting Instruction
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Neke osnovne tehnike FC   Neke osnovne tehnike FC Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Neke osnovne tehnike FC
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1