Musicarenje.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Musicarenje.net

Fly Fishing

Portal*PrijemTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

TLT tehnika

Ići dole 
+9
Gabriele CH
Murino
Ivandrago
Veljko V.
Zox
Radojica-pop
Bogi
Zeka
Saležupa
13 posters
Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Sledeći
AutorPoruka
Gabriele CH
Visitor
Gabriele CH

Broj poruka : 153
Godina : 62
Datum upisa : 19.02.2009

TLT tehnika - Page 5 Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 5 EmptyČet 26 Feb 2009, 12:48

Thanks for everything, to teach TLT by forum is a little complicate is the best to see how do that, I try in the next days to post some pics where is clear to learn it.
I ceck another video
Gabriele
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gabriele CH
Visitor
Gabriele CH

PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 5 EmptyČet 26 Feb 2009, 13:22

HERE YOU CAN SEE THE BIG ROBERTO PRAGLIOLA, THE FIRST WHO ELABORATE THE TLT, THISIS HIS INVENTION.
Gabriele
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Murino
Admin
Admin
Murino

Broj poruka : 31734
Datum upisa : 26.04.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 5 EmptyČet 26 Feb 2009, 23:00

Gabriele CH ::

HERE YOU CAN SEE THE BIG ROBERTO PRAGLIOLA, THE FIRST WHO ELABORATE THE TLT, THISIS HIS INVENTION.
Gabriele

Roberto Pragliola

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Roberto Pragliola is the Italian Fly Fishing guru and a living legend.

He was born in Florence in 1937 and had a very hard and poor childhood like most of children and people in those years (they had no running water, no clothes and often no food but lots of values including respect to a word given - it was an offense to ask for a written word).

As a child he started to fish for sheer need and by using the only tools available; his hands. He thus learned to observe fish in their habitat which gave him an outstanding knowledge in this "hobby".

In 1967 he begun fly fishing for the first time after years spent with a spinning rod.

He is recognized as the main personality to practically have initiated fly fishing in the country by raising it at very high levels and founding a fly fishing school. He also developed his own way of casting, called TLT which has been reportedly misunderstood by the world fly fishing community (e.g. TLT is NOT only for light lines) until today as it was pointed out also in the latest event when he presented his latest book: "Magie sull'Acqua", Hoepli Editore, 2008 (an English translation is the making). The book deserves a own page which I am preparing but it suffice to say that it's NOT just another book about fly fishing but rather an enriching experience spanning from History, memories, values, techniques, hints. A memorable reading from page one.

Roberto is very outspoken and critical towards our days, "full of perfect figurines, but no fishermen" and deserve a serious listening for his personal insight. Personally, I would like to listen to him not only about fishing...
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://musicarenje.net
Gabriele CH
Visitor
Gabriele CH

PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 5 EmptyPet 27 Feb 2009, 07:18

For to have a nice casting with effect is so important whic Leader taper do you use, down you can see a good Formula for to do it;

her the lenght and diameter for a leader long 5,00 meters for dry fly

good enjoy
The knot is normal blood knoc
Gabriele
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gabriele CH
Visitor
Gabriele CH

PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 5 EmptyPet 27 Feb 2009, 07:29

Another Video where you can see TLT and nice River
Још један видео где можете видети ТЛТ и прекрасни реке
Gabriele stvarno ha ha
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Saležupa
Guide
Guide
Saležupa

Broj poruka : 2198
Godina : 52
Datum upisa : 05.05.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 5 EmptyPet 27 Feb 2009, 12:46

I'm interested for TLT,but I have a some questions:
-which rods do you use,sine in AFTMA standard?
-which fly lines DT or WF?
Thank you,

Sale
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gabriele CH
Visitor
Gabriele CH

PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 5 EmptyPet 27 Feb 2009, 14:05

Hi Sale
Normal I use a rod longer 7,6 ft also can be ok 7,4 or 7,8
Line # 2 or 3 or 4
is important that the action of rod is not English (parabolic) but progressive and with sensible tip
See you
GAbriele skocko
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gabriele CH
Visitor
Gabriele CH

PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 5 EmptyPet 27 Feb 2009, 14:06

Excuse to me is normal Line tipe DT
Gabriele
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Saležupa
Guide
Guide
Saležupa

Broj poruka : 2198
Godina : 52
Datum upisa : 05.05.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 5 EmptyPet 27 Feb 2009, 14:18

Ok,thank you.I've asked you,because I have SAGE VT2 479.Fly line isn't problem,have it
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gabriele CH
Visitor
Gabriele CH

PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 5 EmptyPet 27 Feb 2009, 14:24

I use Sage RPL 476 or Sage 476 XP, the Sage Rods action usually is perfect for the TLT but don't worry isn't so important the Rods with biggest trade mark, are very good SHIMANO also, they costs a little money and the action is ok too.

Gabriele
skocko
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gabriele CH
Visitor
Gabriele CH

PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 5 EmptyPet 27 Feb 2009, 15:34

Many years ago' Stany started with a casting diffent then normal, bt Him somebody teach for to complete the TLT elaboration

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gabriele CH
Visitor
Gabriele CH

PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 5 EmptyPet 27 Feb 2009, 15:36

For Stanyslav memory at today there is an Museum Of Fly Fishing History and very often when I cast with my line I tink of Him
Thanks Stany in every day of my fishing a lot of castings are dedicate to you.

Gabriele
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gabriele CH
Visitor
Gabriele CH

PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 5 EmptyPet 27 Feb 2009, 15:45

Everybody needs to receive a lot by somebody, every moving can be more perfect if you know how do that
Gabriele
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gabriele CH
Visitor
Gabriele CH

PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 5 EmptyPet 27 Feb 2009, 16:10

Casting for a fast and precise as in TLT is important to use the rod as a pencil and not as a hammer
Покретати за брзе и прецизне као у ТЛТ и важно користити штап као оловку, а не као чекић
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gabriele CH
Visitor
Gabriele CH

PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 5 EmptyPet 27 Feb 2009, 16:24

Another very important Fly Caster CLAUDIO BALASSONE, has been one of the mine most important Instructor

Her I has been for my fist Fly Casting Master in the year 1992 in castel di Sangro, there were the most popular Stany and technical Director for casting Roberto Pragliola, I has been like student for 3 master before to be an Instructor base level, after 3 years I begain an Instructor of First level.
many my friends at today are FFF Instructor like Giacomo Catellani, Beppe Saglia, Valerio Santagostino, i have prefered to live my Fishing time trougth the Wildnesse and River.
Gabriele
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 5 Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

TLT tehnika
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 5 od 9Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Sledeći