Musicarenje.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Musicarenje.net

Fly Fishing

Portal*PrijemTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

TLT tehnika

Ići dole 
+9
Gabriele CH
Murino
Ivandrago
Veljko V.
Zox
Radojica-pop
Bogi
Zeka
Saležupa
13 posters
Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Sledeći
AutorPoruka
Zox
Visitor
Zox

Broj poruka : 449
Godina : 65
Datum upisa : 06.05.2008

TLT tehnika - Page 6 Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 6 EmptySub 28 Feb 2009, 15:55

Gabriel, of the one seminar, which is led by our well-known instructor and this is repeated on the forum, for the right TLT must respect several elements.
Rod must be less than 7 'and line for the 2-3 class less than AFTMA off rod ...
What do you think about that?
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gabriele CH
Visitor
Gabriele CH

Broj poruka : 153
Godina : 62
Datum upisa : 19.02.2009

PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 6 EmptySub 28 Feb 2009, 20:09

Dear Zox
i don't know who is the instructor but I ca see to you my opinion.
The TLT (Total Tecnichal Launch) what,s mean that instead of using the arm as the hand of a clock are used all components of the arm from the wrist to the forearm and shoulder, in fact TLT all the anatomical parts of the arm is used in full .
The excursion of the arm in full cooperation with the left hand holding the line drawn, allow for a high speed launch also because the trajectory of the line between the launch forward and backward, not made with the rotation of the arm but with an almost parallel, which enables the line to have less friction in the air with less opposition to it.
So having more speed and less friction in the air can be used by the line # 0 to 4, but there is no requirement in the Line #, I usually fish with a 2 or 3 but also with 4, often the Line # also depends very much the size and weight of the fly that is used, but there is no fixed rule, nor for the length of the rod you can run in TLT with a 6 ft as you can run with a 9 ft, I usually use a 7,6 ft, or a bamboo rod in 6 ft and a 8 ft.
Do not forget that a launch angle and speed allows it to reach the first fly in the water and the Leader and Line after, the Line with a slight movement and noise on the lower is minimum. Off course that everybody can still interpret the TLT as he want but can not dictate rules that do not exist.
Watch the video clip that I have provided, look to the movement of the arm forward and back, the rod that I use in the clip is 7,6 ft and Line # 3
Have a nice week end ciao
Gabriele
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Oholi
Guide
Guide
Oholi

Broj poruka : 2071
Godina : 42
Datum upisa : 13.12.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 6 EmptyNed 01 Mar 2009, 02:51

It looks like elipsiode cast to me?
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gabriele CH
Visitor
Gabriele CH

PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 6 EmptyNed 01 Mar 2009, 15:35

Hi Oholi can you explane better your message is not so claire with who are you speking. thanks you
ciao
Gabriele
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Oholi
Guide
Guide
Oholi

PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 6 EmptyNed 01 Mar 2009, 17:57

I am talking to anyone who is qualified to talk about TLT, primarily you. I thought that TLT is used for casting under obstacles, i also thought that fly is last one which lands on the water..... but i am wrong. Can you find some good video with TLT, where we can see line, hand movement, rod movement....?
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gabriele CH
Visitor
Gabriele CH

PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 6 EmptyNed 01 Mar 2009, 18:30

hi Oholi
I misunderstood your message, however, say that I have my video posted on the forum there are others on the market but in Italian and not yet in English or other. in the next few weeks (after 8th March because i will be busy with my Firm for a Exibition Fair in Bucharest) I will find to insert images where you can understand the movements of the cast, I greet you and we feel as soon, for now look at the video in this thread.
ciao
Gabriele
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Oholi
Guide
Guide
Oholi

PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 6 EmptyPon 02 Mar 2009, 00:38

I saw all videos in this thread, but,still i dont get it, but eventualy i'll get it
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gabriele CH
Visitor
Gabriele CH

PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 6 EmptyPon 02 Mar 2009, 07:28

Hi Oholi
Take care on the video the moving of the rigth arm and the left hand in the cast forward and back also the moving of the rigth hand, compare it with your casting and so you start to understand.
ciao
Gabriele
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Oholi
Guide
Guide
Oholi

PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 6 EmptyPon 02 Mar 2009, 12:49

Ok. i'll try
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gabriele CH
Visitor
Gabriele CH

PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 6 EmptyUto 10 Mar 2009, 10:18

HI OHOLI HERE YOU CAN SEE MORE MY FRIEND MARINO (SIM iNSTRUCTOR) DURING THE TLT CASTING.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Oholi
Guide
Guide
Oholi

PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 6 EmptyUto 10 Mar 2009, 15:17

Gabriele, only difference i've noticed is that the wrist is moving more than when normal FC is used, and double haul is different, so i guess that somebody will have to teach me personally

thank you, i'll study more this video
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gabriele CH
Visitor
Gabriele CH

PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 6 EmptySre 11 Mar 2009, 06:36

Maybe when I came for fishing in June we can organizer a TLT LESSON skocko
Bye
GAbry
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Oholi
Guide
Guide
Oholi

PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 6 EmptySre 11 Mar 2009, 12:52

That wouldbe great, if u came to Belgrade, you will have a place to stay and lot of people to teach
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gabriele CH
Visitor
Gabriele CH

PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 6 EmptySre 11 Mar 2009, 15:32

We will see, I like to be there for Fishing but one day we can meet togheter for to teach a few of casting TLT skocko
Gabriele
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Oholi
Guide
Guide
Oholi

PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 6 EmptyČet 12 Mar 2009, 00:56

:ziveli :
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: TLT tehnika   TLT tehnika - Page 6 Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

TLT tehnika
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 6 od 9Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Sledeći